The first stage of the project was completed in August 2022, and involved:
- meeting with Thames-Coromandel District Council (TCDC) planning staff to ascertain in principle support for the requisite plan change and a preferred approach
- understanding the specific lighting requirements necessary and options for achieving the light emission outcomes
- initial review of the TCDC District Plan to ascertain the required scale of change to the plan provisions
- initial discussions with a lighting expert
- preparation of a high level plan for the next stage of the project.
This is the second project update – it has been created using the classic editor. There are no links.
A report summarising the findings of this stage was submitted by Kāhu Environmental and accepted by the Working Group.
The report included an estimate of fees for completion of the next stage of the project.